massage TREATMENTS OFFERED
- Indian Head- R320 (30 minutes)
Indian head massage is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years. It promotes relaxation and healing.
- Reflexology Massage – R350 (30 minutes), R420(45minutes)
An alternative medicine involving application of pressure to the feet with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques.
- Sports/Deep Tissue Massage – R320 (30minutes), R470 (45minutes), R610 (60minutes), R750 (90minutes)
Massage therapy techniques that focuses on reaching and releasing deeply held chronic patterns of contracted muscles in the body. Deep tissue massage relieves accumulated stress causing muscle tension in the body.
- Swedish Massage- R560 (60minutes), R700 (90minutes)
A medium pressured massage, working away tension and relieving stress.
- Aromatherapy Massage – R500 (60minutes), R650 (90minutes)
A light pressured massage therapy with highly concentrated plant oils, called essential oils added to the massage oil. It promotes relaxation, decongestion and healing.
- Pregnancy Massage – R650 (60minutes)
Promotes relaxation, soothes nerves, and relieves strained back and leg muscles in expectant mothers. Prenatal massage is especially beneficial in the second and third trimesters, when the extra weight in your belly puts a strain on your back.
- Hot Stone Massage – R650 (60minutes)
A massage that uses smooth, flat, and heated rocks placed at key points on the body.It Promotes deep muscle and tissue relaxation and it alleviates stress.
- Foot&Leg /Arm&Hand Scrub and Massage – R350 (30 minutes)
For the relieve of tired and aching legs and feet or arms and hands.
- Room Service/ Mobile- R350 extra
- Additional massage- R100 (10minutes)