Full Time Beauty Therapist
Our company is growing and we are looking for an experienced Beauty Therapist to join our dynamic team.
We are a modern company run by young passionate people, that utilises the best in technology and encourage wellness for all our guest and clients.
We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
Waxing massage, manicures, pedicures, facials.
(Eyelash extentions, gelish, threading *bonus)
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Welcoming all clients in a friendly manner (Reception)
- Delivering 5* service to all clients
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations (reception, phone and email)
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services (up-selling) to every client
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Working as a team to achieve monthly targets
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Reporting directly to the Owner
- Excellent communication skills, energy and passion
- Willingness to go the extra mile and taking initiative
- Self managed and proud
- Honest and trustworthy
- Hard working
- CIDESCO or ITEC or SAAHSP or CIBTAC qualification
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist (At least 2 years working experience as a therapist in a salon environment)
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
Salary negotiable and based on experience
Perks of the Job
5 Star Working Environment
Work at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Our spa is located on the Hilton Honours floor and set up to create a luxurious guest experience.
Good Commission Structure
As the company succeeds, so will you. We encourage personal ownership of the role which allows you to determine your commissionable earnings.
Full training provided
We will support you in an induction phase about our business processes to get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
The business owners work in the business and support all team members on their journey within the company.
Origin Wellness has a great reputation and customers love visiting our spa again and again. The person who joins our team will help our reputation grow.
New skill development
We provide training for skills that you have not yet achieved, to ensure that you and the business are always on the forefront of new technologies.